Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year everyone! I hope all of you out there had a wonderful New Year's Eve last night and are looking forward to the year to come!

Twin Ravens Press has quite a few new and exciting things in store for you this coming year and I can't wait to tell you all about them! However, as good things come to those who wait, I'm not going to tell you about all of them in full detail this morning, but I will give you a smidgeon of a sneak-peek into what I have in store for you for 2010! Here it goes:

• First off, there are going to be some brand new greeting card designs for Valentine's Day coming out in the next few weeks. They will be available in our Etsy Shop. I already have a few very sweet V-Day designs listed up there already, so if you're planning ahead for Valentine's, go check them out!

• Over the last few months I've been working with an awesome web programmer in Tucson, Arizona. Said programmer is creating an awesome and much more bona fide website for us, and I'm really excited about it! Version 1.0 of this site should be up and running this month. Don't worry - you'll still be able to access this blog and our etsy shop from the new site, this will just be a great way of getting everything all in one place.

• For my lovely retailers out there, Twin Ravens Press will be releasing our first ever (!) printed greeting card and stationery catalog this spring. Normally I've sent out catalogs in .pdf form only in the past, but this spring we will actually have our first ever printed one. It's pretty exciting! If you are already a Twin Ravens retailer, you will be sent one of our catalogs automatically once they are out. If you have been following this blog and are a retailer who is considering carrying my products, send me an e-mail if you'd like to receive a wholesale catalog!

• Speaking of the catalog, it's going to be showing off a couple of expansions to two of our lines that have been pretty tiny until now. For 2010, our baby & child stationery and greeting card line, as well as our small gift tag/gift card line will be growing! Both lines will be featuring both some brand new products and brand new designs! The new stuff will be in the catalog and will also be up on this blog when they come out. If you are giving a gift in the near future or are having, or know someone who has a new baby on the way, check back to see the new, cute, letterpress printed goodness that is coming!

• All of this expansion and newness has recently got me thinking about trade shows. TRP hasn't attending a large wholesale show yet, but I'm thinking that 2010 might be the year for it. Research is currently under way into all that this would entail. I will keep you posted on which show(s) we decide to attend, if we attend them this year!

• Last, but certainly not least, I'm very excited to announce that we will be offering a new technique to custom clients very soon to add a little extra-special touch to your letterpress printed pieces. I won't reveal what this new technique is yet, but I can tell you that I am doing it for a current business card client and the results are looking awesome!

So, there you have it! All of this and more is what I have in store for you for 2010. If you have any questions about any of the above, or about working with us, please don't hesitate to contact me! Have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy New Year!

No comments: