Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shorewood Lodge Napkins



Check out these really cool letterpress printed napkins I printed recently for a lovely lady named Phyllis, in Salem, Oregon! Phyllis contacted me after seeing this post I did earlier this summer about some similar napkins I had printed for a couple with a sailboat. Phyllis's son and daughter-in-law recently built a lodge in Minnesota, and Phyllis thought that letterpress printed napkins for their lodge would make the perfect gift! I used photos she gave me of the lodge to make the drawing and then we printed the image as well as their names and the lodge names on the diagonal of the napkins. I think they turned out fabulous!


Letterpress printed cocktail napkins are also wonderful for parties, weddings and other formal celebrations and events. They come in a variety of colors and we can print just about any ink color you can imagine on them, including metallic inks! If you'd like more information about our napkins, feel free to contact me at twinravenspress@gmail.com!

2 comments:

Rich Polinski said...

The whole thing is great but I especially like the rendering of the lodge.

Kristin said...

Thanks Rich! I'm glad you like it!