Thursday, April 9, 2009

The USPTA Never Looked So Good!



The last week or so has been an absolute whirlwind around here, (which is great, don't get me wrong), but once again I am a little behind on my blogging!  I'm trying to finish up a couple of new custom wedding jobs before the Easter weekend, so this post is going to be short, but I thought that you would all like to see these awesome custom business cards that I recently finished for USPTA Tennis Instructor/Professional Edgar Fandino!  Edgar is a good friend, and actually, my personal tennis coach, and I traded him a set of these cards for more lessons.  They are 4 ink colors (red, navy, yellow and black) on Crane Lettra, 110 lb., 100% cotton, bright white card stock.  They turned out awesome!  Check out the photo at the top!  The USPTA logo was a little tricky to print, considering that the different colors are extremely close, but not actually touching each other.  However, it turned out great.  

If you live in the Eugene/Springfield, Oregon area and are thinking about taking tennis lessons or just need to freshen up your game, Edgar is currently seeking new students and would love to hear from you!  If you're interested, give him a call or send him an e-mail (contact info above, in the photo).  He's an incredibly nice guy and a wonderful tennis instructor, plus, he has really awesome business cards!  

There will be more wedding-related stuff later today or tomorrow, I promise! 

No comments: