Thursday, September 18, 2008

On Sale!

In case you haven't been over to my etsy shop lately, I'd like to point out that there are a few things now on sale!  This cardinal design is great for fall/winter and Christmas and is one of the very first designs I printed on my own press.  


It is an A2 size card (4.25" x 5.5") and comes with a matching red envelope.  When I first started printing these cards, I was using a much stiffer card stock than I use now, so the "letterpress impression" that most people are looking for when they buy letterpress stuff is difficult to see. However it's still a pretty image and the cards are great for just about any occasion.  Check out the detail below:  
  

I have about half a dozen singles left and quite a few boxed sets.  They normally sold for $4 for the singles and $18 for a box of six.  They are now on sale over at etsy for $3 for singles and $12 for the sets.  What a deal!

Also, these John Lennon inspired cards are also on sale.  They are 4bar size (3.5"x 4.875") and come in sets of 8 with matching red envelopes for only $12!  Both designs are quite a deal, so go check them out!

No comments: