Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For Babies & Birthdays

Well, I was worried that it might happen and it seems to have: it's been almost a month since my last blog post.  Granted, I don't really think of myself as a "writer" per se, and business has been really busy, but I promise, I will try to be better in the future.  Seriously...  

So to get out of this blogging dry spell, I present you with these totally cute cards in celebration of babies and birthdays!  


Aren't they cute?  I drew and made photopolymer plates for the giraffe several months ago and just never got around to printing them.  The text on all three of the cards is handset metal type, which was a lot of fun.  

If you know of anyone who is having an upcoming birthday (a cute little kid, or a kid at heart) who might enjoy a giraffe, or you know of someone who just a had a baby and would like one of these cards, they are available in my etsy shop. You can find the birthday one here, the girl here or boy here.  Also, if you or someone you know has just had a baby, I think that the "It's a Boy!" or "It's a Girl!" Giraffe cards would also make adorable letterpress baby announcements.  Therefore, they are also available in sets, here or here

I'll have more on what's been keeping me so busy in letterpress land lately, very soon! Promise...

No comments: