Monday, September 21, 2009

Robot with Heart Coasters Featured on Etsy!


Ladies and Gentlemen, I must apologize. I have been a bad blogger. You haven't seen or heard anything new on this blog in almost two whole weeks! Tragic, I know... It's not that I haven't been up to stuff, believe me, it's still been rather busy. I don't even have any decent excuses for the lack of blogging this time, but anyway, I'm back, and I've got all kinds of neat stuff to show you, starting with this:


I got a lovely e-mail yesterday from Emily of Sparrownestknits on Etsy about a treasury she created featuring our brand-new robot with heart coasters. The coasters feature our same robot from the classic card design I've been doing for a while now, but in coaster form. If you haven't seen them yet, check them out here. Also, be sure to check out the treasury link above to see Emily's other awesome robot picks and the link to her shop where she sells some gorgeous knitted scarves, hats and other items! Thanks so much Emily! You rock!

No comments: