Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where, o where, has July gone?



To all of my dedicated blog readers out there, I owe you an apology.  I can't believe it's been over a month (seriously!), since my last update and show-and-tell-ing of awesome and beautiful things.  Don't worry, the lack of blogging hasn't been because I haven't been around, and it certainly hasn't been because I haven't been making awesome things.  It's quite the contrary really...  You see, I have been so uber-busy the last few weeks with making awesome things, that I haven't even had a chance to share them with you.  Don't worry though, this is the first post of many that will catch us up on the Twin Ravens Press happenings of the summer.  Before I get on to posting about awesome work though, I'd like to thank Helen of DESIGNbyHELEN for featuring one of our Etsy shop's greeting cards in her online treasury entitled "Next Stop...Japan!".  My design is the very cute, red, origami crane card.  You can see a screenshot I took of it at the top of this post.  Check it out for yourself by clicking the link above!  Thanks Helen!  There will be more to come very soon!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Hey, guess what? One year till my wedding!

Also, still trying to reschedule that game night...

Kristin said...

Awesome Ruth! Hopefully it won't be this hot for your wedding next year... Let us know about the game night! Talk to you soon!