Friday, August 15, 2008

A New Kind of Publishing

Hello blog world, here I come!  

After several years in college of being strictly a blog lurker on the internet, I have finally decided to start my own adventure in blogging for my design + letterpress studio and business, Twin Ravens Press.  Here you will find all sorts of stories, anecdotes and images about the letterpress world and the work that I do, as well as stories about what it's like to be a brand new business owner in your 20's, shortly following college.  

The next few posts will be some back story: how I got my press, why I decided to start a design + printing company, and some of the early projects that I've done.  If you can't wait until the next post to check out what I've been doing lately, head over to my etsy site and check stuff out for yourself at: www.twinravenspress.etsy.com!

1 comment:

Seph said...

Hooray! Another blog to add to my lists.