Monday, August 10, 2009

Letterpress Printed Watercolor Maps



Remember the awesome letterpress printed invitation booklets I blogged about last week that were created for Allison & Ryan?  Well, there was one other part of that project that I didn't mention yet: water-colored letterpress printed maps.  When Allison and Ryan hired me to do their invitation books, they also had me print a few extra copies of their maps to send back to the original designer/mapmaker, Crystal Kluge, to be water-colored.  I was just over checking out Crystal's blog this morning and saw some images she posted of the finished maps and boy do they look fantastic!  You can see a photo of one of them at the top of this post, and you can find the pics of the others here.  Aren't those great?!?  And what a fantastic and beautiful keepsake to hang up on your wall.  Love 'em!

1 comment:

crystal kluge said...

thanks kristin! the letterpressing really made it!